Born from the desire for ultimate privacy and city accessibility. This 14± acres of untamed scrub and ledge were assembled into a single property then entirely reclaimed from the wild and transformed into a breathtaking tapestry of rolling lawns, ponds, sculpted rock outcrops and a horticultural encyclopedia of specimen plantings. Five miles from central Boston, this remarkable emerald island rises between the surrounding Brookline Country Club and Putterham Meadows Golf Course. Turf walkways and pathways meander through this extraordinary landscape to destinations for quiet repose and to viewing points of long-range vistas. A third of a mile in length, the winding driveway provides a multi-step reveal of this unique estate and its residence. The curving façade of Indiana limestone creates a home of singular distinction. Every exterior and interior stone was individually hand drawn with two and three dimensional project drawings ensuring a flawless finish. Exquisitely detailed custom profiles of quoins, cornices, lintels, keystones, balconies, chimneys and decorative carvings are unique to this home. The appearance of simplicity is the ultimate construction challenge, achieved by creative architecture, sophisticated engineering and generations of the finest craftsmen.
- The Moulton Sarasota Real Estate Report – February 2023 – Boost in Luxury Demand
- The Moulton Sarasota Real Estate Report – December 2022 – Seller’s Market Continues
- The Moulton Sarasota Real Estate Report – November 2022 – Market Begins Realignment and Balance
- The Moulton Sarasota Real Estate Report – October 2022 – Luxury Market Shows Resilience
- The Moulton Sarasota Real Estate Report September 2022 – The Rebalancing Effect